In-House Marketing Department Design
Most companies (actually 65%) have some type of internal creative services capability but are often encountering growing pains as they face the future. Today’s marketing leaders are tasked with orchestrating a collection of both internal and external resources to get the job done. The radically altered digital media environment has disrupted the conventional means of creating and delivering advertising, and forward facing leaders often want better control.
We assist numerous clients with their marketing organization design, in-house agency structure, marketing workflow and team integration models.
Our primary focus is to recommend an internal agency organizational structure that will enable a client to achieve its objectives by leveraging its strengths and addressing weaknesses. Most client engagements start with our Steady-State Audit, with a qualitative and quantitative needs assessment across various stakeholder groups.
The Implementation of the Reorg Plan can be fulfilled by a number of company people; we often provide the following to accelerate implementation.
- Department /Team Organizational Charts, Reporting Relationships, Talent Development Plans
- Customized Job Descriptions for Internal positions
- Recruitment Plan of Action for new hires
- Marketing Workflow Visualization, with Supporting Tools, customized to client specs
- Performance Measurement and Goal Setting
- Organizational culture, defined by norms and values, to uphold desired team behaviors
We can also design and recommend a holistic marketing teaming model (with internal, external agencies, vendors, internal clients) to determine the best strategy for in-house vs. outsourcing business processes for maximum effectiveness.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation regarding how we can help you move your internal creative services capability from now to NEXT™.